CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new to parasite cleanse

enaj Views: 1,722
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,358

Re: new to parasite cleanse

Patricia,

My heart goes out to you -- I'm starting on Paranil tomorrow. My biggest fears are the same as yours!! Though on one hand, if I find parasites, I will be very relieved, because I have suffered from chronic fatigue and anemia as well, (among other things), and am out of remedy ideas. My doctor has been no help at all insisting that there is nothing wrong with me.

I hope everything goes well for you at your party and that you'll be comfortable.

I wish you all the best!

Enaj

(Oh, and I grind my teeth too! Boy this whole parasite thing is straight out of the Twilight Zone! Better to have your son cleansed at a young age so he can be healthy and vibrant through his whole life, though I do understand the frightening aspect of it all. I found a worm in my stool when I was little and was too chicken to ever admit it to anyone until now, many years later!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)