CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help! Passed lots of worms, what next? (Ozonated water)

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
golfegg Views: 3,837
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,138

Re: Need help! Passed lots of worms, what next? (Ozonated water)

Hi,
All we drank was 1-5 glasses a day. I think just as importantly was having the ozonator on in the livingroom for an hour or two a day and breathing it.
We use the best ozonator made from www.plasmafire.com. $1,800. You can buy the best saunas there too. $2,300 They use pure oxygen to make ozone, and come with everything you need to apply it in all the different ways. (I don't make any money from these ozonators, I just use them) You can goto Dr. Pressmans group @ http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ozonetherapy/ You can read the archives or post messages to Dr. Pressman and he will answer them.
The first time my wife had cancer we had a $350 ozonator. The pure oxygen generator of Dr. Pressman's is A LOT stronger than a generator using the air we breath to make ozone. But it's proof any ozone is better than no ozone.
I think I forgot to mention my wife stopped drinking milk. I believe this might have been a large source of toxins for her. Goto www.notmilk.com to see all the toxins in milk.
For the athletes foot I just stuck the tube between my toes after a shower. When applying ozone to skin, the skin has to be moist, so it gets absorbed better. I would do each toe for about 5 minutes while watching TV. It takes about a month or two to get rid of it. Then it's gone permantly.
Yes you can apply it in all those different ways. That way it gets in and does it's thing faster. The only other way I've applied it is in the ears. That's good for brain cancer or tumors anywhere the sinus system goes to.
I haven't told you guys about the one down fall with ozone. The ozone rash. Ozone makes the toxins come out through the skin in most cases, when doing the sauna or cupping. When you apply it to the skin like cupping an area it will itch & ooze lymph fluid out, along with the toxins. The intensity of the itching goes along with how much or how long you apply the ozone. With the rash on my head when I applied a lot, it was like having a hundred mosquito bites all over my head, and they oozed so much fluid I soaked my pillow at night. You can control this by applying the ozone for only 5-10 seconds, once a week and it won't be too bad. The less you apply it the longer it takes to get the results you want. Also what causes the itching is the toxins that come out. So if you wash the area often this will lessen the itching.
Good Luck,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.266 sec, (2)