CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help! Passed lots of worms, what next?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 5,392
Published: 17 years ago

Need help! Passed lots of worms, what next?

I am on Dr. Hulda Clark 's parasite clense program as well as kidney clense, liver and bowel clense and Liver Flushes every two weeks. I've passed a tapeworm, Ascaris and Fasciolopsis buskii (I had them tested on a synchrometer to confirm). I've been doing these clenses for 2 monts now (I have cancer, so I'm taking many more herbs too) and also taking ozonated olive oil, L-Cysteine and oregano oil. I'm doing 2 enemas every day (turmoric and coffe). I do see imrovment for sure but all this clensing has made me a bit weak as well. Do I need to slow down at some point of time or take a break for a few days? Do I alternate between taking some herbs or I take continuasly until cured? Any answers will be much appriciated.
Since I started passing worms my stomach would not stop hurting. Is this normal and when can I expect it to stop?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)