CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colonix

Polina Views: 3,831
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 468,751

Re: Colonix

Dear Wilco,
This is for the first time that I am writing to this Forum, though I have been reading the messages for a long time. I would like to share my experience with Colonix program, which I have started 3 weeks ago. So far so good. I have been looking for a cleansing program for a long time. And though many of them are very effective (as people say), they are still too complicated for me, because I am working full time, so 12 hrs a day I am not at home (work, commute, etc.). This Colonix program really works for me because the major part is done early in the morning: Paranil (anti- parasites capsules) is taking first thing in the morning on empty stomach, then 15-20 min later - Colonix powder mix (I take it with 50:50 glass of organic juice and water, though the powder does not taste bad at all). That is it in the morning. Then at work I drink 6-8 glasses of Poland Spring Water. A huge plus of this program is that it does not interfere with any medications one has to take (like myself: I am on thyroid med and supplements, because I have a sluggish (hypo-) thyroid gland), I just have to take my med an hour before or an hour after Paranil+Colonix, which is fine with me. You do not have to be on a special diet, just to reduce red meats, which I eat not often anyway. As far as weight loss is concerned: I would like to loose more, but in 3 weeks I just have lost ~1.5 lb and I think this loss is because of the volume of what is coming out of me and it's a lot! I really feel very well: nothing unusual or unpleasant. Sometimes I feel like really clean inside (as if I am lighter...) and I like this feeling. I am going to stay on this program for 2 mos, as recommended. Also I want to mention that I have had a nasty eczema, affecting hands, called Pompholyx. This is kind of eczema very hard to get rid of: one needs to use topical steroids, systemic steroids, Antibiotics , PUVA, and treatment might take a very long time. Listen to this: after 3 weeks on Colonix program I am almost get rid of it, there are still very tiny spots list, but they do not bother me any more (no burning or itching). I am very sure they will go away in a couple of days. So, I like this program very much because it really works for me!
P.S. I did not see any parasites coming out of me and hope I will not see them ever.
Best regards,
Live Well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.328 sec, (2)