CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nervous about doing first cleanse, please help

allergymeister Views: 1,114
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 468,675

Re: nervous about doing first cleanse, please help

Sarabeth,
When they do a standard blood test panel, I think they check ALT, AST for the liver and creatinine for kidney function. So if you could get a regular physical, you should be able to check those things too. It might be possible to get this done cheaply at a health clinic.

I would not worry too much unless you have a past history of liver problems. Or liver symptoms, like pale stools, yellow skin and eyes, etc.

Your liver is on the right side, is that where your problems are?

I checked the ingredients out:

Description

Ingredients: Para-Rid: Proprietary Blend: Black-Walnut , Garlic, Cascara Sagrada, Wormwood , Fennel, Centaury, Clove, Wormseed Powder, Bromelain, Papain, Hydrochloric Acid, Male Fern, Orange Peel Powder, Radish Root, Pinkroot Powder, Pepsin, Balmony, Pumpkin Seed Powder, Onion Powder, Cayenne, Grapefruit Powder Extract, Sage, Tansy, Thyme, Bioperine Black Pepper Extract,

Para-Sweep: Zinc, Proprietary Blend: Alfalfa, Agar-Agar, Alginate, Beet, Flax, Psyllium, Papaya Extract, Slippery Elm, Citrus Pectin, Papaya, Cardamon, Bentonite Clay, Butternut, Gentian

Of all these, the only things that I would be concerned about are the wormseed and Wormwood , which are for short term use only. Please, if you feel anything really weird ( more weird then parasites coming out! ), stop taking it. And only take the amount recommended for the period recommended.

Cheers,
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)