CureZone   Log On   Join
Update...it's some sort of long worms!!

underweight Views: 1,559
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 468,130

Update...it's some sort of long worms!!

Thank you for taking your precious time to read my post and for your responses. I really appreciate your kind support and your trauma of viewing the ugly photos. :)

Joanne I really look forward to what you have to say!

I have an update..
Wow am I simply amazed at what is going on.

On my recent bowel movement this morning, I did my typical inspecting and probing. I feel I now know what is going on.
I added a third picture:
(Again; WARNING for those with weak stomachs!)
http://m4m24g36.tripod.com/

You'll see in this photo, the semi-transparent, milky colored worm (where the red arrow is pointing; also similar to the second photo). I have seen these throughout my stools elsewhere. I passed another one of those things you see in the first photo. These are part of my stool as a whole. My stools are normal sized but all curled up and compressed are these things like you see in the first photo. When I separate them out, you get what you see in the first photo. I realized that this matter is all held together by something the whole length....A WORM!!! I break it apart and I see a worm, like you can see at the end of the third photo. So fure sure this stuff is working, and I also seem like I was pretty bad off. I have to admit, I was a bit doubtful beforehand.
I can't tell if the worm encases this material or if the worm is in the center of the material...most likely the worm exists with this material surrounding it. DAMN THINGS!!!
And for measurment references, yes that drain is about two inches, the jar is about 2.5 inches, and the third photo you see, the piece (not including the visible worm end) is about three inches.

Well, that's my update.

Praise God for Paragone!

Thanks again for your help!
Have a great day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)