Re: Preparing imitation Colonix

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
SCOBYGirl Views: 4,273
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 464,279

Re: Preparing imitation Colonix

No - I thought about it - I have some of the herbs on hand....but there is alot in there. I did the COLONIX program right after Christmas for 30 days - and up until then I was on a RX called MiraLax - I had been on it for almost 2 yrs due to a medication i take that causing bowel issues. The Dr had told me I would most likely have to take it forever (MiraLax) I hated it cuz i could never get clean - if u know what i mean. I had tried other colon cleansers to no avail. Yhe Colonix worked somewhat. I feel that the tea is what did it for me. Cuz I was able to produce a bm in 6-8 hrs like clockwork. Since going off the Colonix Tea - I am right back where i started.

I recently started consuming Kombucha Tea and kefir to help and it definitely does. I also ingest Bentonite on a regular basis - but if i could incorporate the tea into my daily regimin that would be great -

How soon will you get this together?? Are you gonna sell it??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)