CureZone   Log On   Join
Preparing imitation Colonix

limpin1 Views: 4,405
Published: 16 years ago

Preparing imitation Colonix

Hello to all cleansers and seekers of improving health,
I already have a lot of Psyllium Husks, and a very good parasite program. To help save money, I am going to make both the Colonix fiber product and the KleriTea from scratch.

I am wondering, what is the difference between the Colonix Fiber and pure Psyllium Husks? Is the consistency very different? The color? The ingredient list is as follows:

Psyllium Husks
Flax Seed
Fennel Seed
Licorice Root
Aloe Vera
Grapefruit Pectin
Papaya Fruit 
Slippery Elm Bark
Marshmallow Root
Rhubarb Root 
Alfalfa
Guar Gum
Peppermint Leaf 
Uva Ursi Leaf

Most of these serve 2 functions: Add more fiber (Flax seed, Grapefruit pectin) or tonify digestion (fennel, licorice, aloe, papaya, slippery elm, marshmallow, rhubarb, alfalfa, peppermint). Guar Gum is primarily a thickener, and a couple of the herbs have anti-parasitic properties as well. Does anyone see any further importance that these herbs add to the formula that necessitates that I add them? I want to be sure to include the differences between pure psyllium husks and the formula, but what do you think is most important to include in a large amount? The formula is obviously mostly psyllium husks.

Also, does anyone know why the formula doesn't use Bentonite, and how it manages to pull away the mucoid plaque (MP) without this powerful aid? Maybe one of these ingredients plays a key role in pulling the MP away from the intestinal walls.

The main idea behind the colonix program seems to be: (1) kill parasites that may be keeping the mucoid plaque and other waste products in place, (2) add bulk and pull off MP using soluble fiber, and (3) laxative bowel stimulation for proper elimination of all the rotten gunk.

Any insight into how you think the program works, what the key ingredients are, and how the program can be modified would be greatly appreciated! I'm here to experiment and find what works best so that I can share it later. So far I am considering adding apple pectin (binds fatty acids, tri-glycerides and blocks their absorption from the gut), powdered acidophilus to promote healthy intestinal flora, algin to chelate and remove heavy metals, and possibly bentonite??

What do you think? Please justify any opinions or suggestions, thanks! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)