CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blessed Herbs - Slight disappointment

Sunny Uk Views: 3,048
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,650

Re: Blessed Herbs - Slight disappointment

Hi - sorry I didn't get back to you straight away. I don't seem to get the message prompts when someone has responded to my message.

The end of the course was a bit traumatic with getting SO constipated but I'm just fine thanks. I spent the first week or so trying to be careful over what I ate and drank, I bought some good probiotics to try and help the good bacteria get going. I did have a return of some very small candida symptoms initially which I put down to the emptying of all the good-guys along with the bad and which seems to be better since the probiotics.

I don't know if I feel any "long-term" benefits to be honest. I think I will try this again one day but I will definately be guarded against the constipation issues and will probably try Colonix and see what that is like. I have this feeling that the 5 day window that you have with BH is not enough to get the job done properly and that perhaps a longer and more gradual approach is more sensible.

All the best

Sunny UK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)