Re: Colonix program

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
allplugdup Views: 986
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,775

Re: Colonix program

Thank you so much. that's what I've always thought, that I have a blockage, either so blocked or something more. I've been to doctors . They think I am too young (30) for anything serious, but I've always had my doubts. Something FEELS wrong in there. Today I had a blob (that floated) of gel with the fiber powder in it. I'm not sure if that's normal. There was no BM , just a blob of grainy gel. I still feel bloated and really haven't had anything major happen. I've been following everything religiously. I'm letting my tea steep longer tonight( drinking it right now) and hopefully something will happen in the morning. This is a terrible way to live. It affects every aspect of your life. i've been off work for the last week to do this and I just hope it works and helps me. Thank you so much for your input and advice, I've felt so alone with this problem. Melanie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.516 sec, (1)