CureZone   Log On   Join
Blessed Herbs - Slight disappointment

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
Sunny UK Views: 3,573
Published: 16 years ago

Blessed Herbs - Slight disappointment

Hi

I've only just discovered this forum and really wish I found it sooner. I've learnt so much so thanks to everyone.

I just wanted to say that I'm on day 5 of my Blessed Herbs cleanse - by day 5 I mean of the fast after the pre-cleanse and I'm a little disappointed with my progress compared with the results I've seen achieved by others.

I was not constipated before doing the program - never have been - but my reason for doing the cleanse was founded on my being in my early 40's, I suffer with candida and felt that it at least couldn't hurt and might help a lot.

In the program guidlines, they advise you on how to find "your" number of the capsules to take and you stick to this throughout the program. Easy. However, there is no guidance to say that their product itself can constipate you and that you may need to up the dosage through the program. So what has happened is that I have become more and more constipated (before you all leap on me I drink at least 10 pints of water per day plus the fluid taken with the shakes) and today I feel like I have moonrock to deal with somehow!

So I've seen hardly any evidence of any mucoid plaque - certainly no ropes - and to be honest I feel that the very high cost of this product has been largely wasted even though I followed their instructions to the letter. Not to mention the "inconvenience" of being on a fast (I have eaten absolutley nothing) whilst my family and friends are eating all around me.

If I were to have my choice again, I think that I would take the route of the Colonix program that some of you have talked about, and do the treatment over a much longer time whilst maintaining your lifestyle which seems maybe to have a better chance of success rather than a "5 day window".

Hope this is helpful....if anyone's got any tip's on what I should do today to get over this "moonrock" situation I'd be grateful!

Regards
Sunny from the UK.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)