CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the best cleanser to use?

Zule Views: 2,057
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,451

Re: What is the best cleanser to use?

Hi Dawn

I am here in this forum too!!

See, I have done several bowel cleanses.

I think the best Bowel Cleanse is Blessed Herbs.

However, I would recommend before the Blessed Herbs, a preparation cleanse with colosan.

Colosan is a magnesium based cleanse, and it is very good to get rid of the most superficial layers of waste we have, and also to oxigenate the bowel.One bottle of colosan lasted one year for me and I took maintenance doses.

It also helps cleaning the small intestine.

THen later ( no at the same time) you can have the blessed herbs. Which is more expensive. ( it is worthy)

BH requires fast for 5 days for best results. You will need fresh juices, mostly for vegetables since you have candida.

I feel the colosan helps to reduce candida and the magnesiumm have a relaxing effect.

I donot know if anyone else has a different opinion, but this is based on my experience.

This helps with depression, but it is not the cure. You also need to improve your diet, and take vitamins to support the brain.

ALso work with the psychological part of it, like expressing your feelings. ALso exercise is needed.

I hope this helps.

Zule

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.673 sec, (1)