CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recommendation for Best Bowel Cleanse?

rhawnieg Views: 1,364
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,248

Re: Recommendation for Best Bowel Cleanse?

I would actually do a Bowel Cleanse first, before a parasite cleanse. It helps get some of the hiding places out of you, and may actually clear some parasites.

I liked Oxypowder , personally. Did I see ropes coming out of me? No. Did I get rid of mucoid plaque? Not sure. Did I feel "cleaner" after the 7 days? Heck yes. Plus it will help with your constipation.

If you're somewhat constipated, I would NOT recommend doing P&B shakes. They can constipate some people and if you need to loosen things up, they could be a bad thing.

By the way, did you know that a Master Cleanse is a type of a kidney flush? So you've already checked one off your list!

Also, you can go ahead and do a Liver Flush if you've been off the Master-Cleanse long enough to start eating what you would consider to be your regular diet.

My 2cents.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)