CureZone   Log On   Join
Final results of my BH cleanse.

ccox Views: 1,381
Published: 16 years ago

Final results of my BH cleanse.

Okay, really, this is the last time I'll talk about it, or people are going to think I work for these people or something.

I finished my 7 day cleanse (only did 2 days of pre-cleanse instead of 3) including the 5 day fast.
The fast was easier than I thought, and this morning I have an incredible feeling of accomplishment and pride in having done somethings so good for myself.

For me days 1-3 were easy. Some say this is when they have the most trouble, but not me. Day 2, I felt amazing, euphoric even.
Day 4 I was a bit tired and day 5 was a little tough but not nearly as bad as you would think. I really wasn't that hungry throughout, a little at the end.

I am so glad I did this and can not believe how much stuff came out of me. Feet upon feet of ropes came out starting day 2 which made it worth continuing.

I had a great cleansing exprience and feel like I have rid myself of most if not close to all of my MP. YEAH!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

24.492 sec, (1)