CureZone   Log On   Join
New with questions

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
glittergirl Views: 1,441
Published: 16 years ago

New with questions

I have always been in great shape with a fast metabolism. I work out 5-6 days a week. I eat very healthy. All my bloodwork shows this. But about 2 1/2 years ago I started gaining weight for no apparent reason. I did not change my diet or stop excercising. Shortly after, my skin started breaking out. I also became extremely constipated. I went from 2-3 bms a day to one bm every 3-4 days. I saw my doctor who could not find anything wrong with me.

In the past 2 1/2 years, I have put on 30 lbs. My skin is worse than it ever was as a teenager. I continue to work out (now with a trainer) and follow a healthy diet. The weight gain has stopped, but do matter how hard I try, I cannot lose what I gained. My constipation has also not improved. I have had my thyroid tested 3 times but each time it comes back as normal.

After reading through many postings in this forum as well as the parasite forum, I am starting to wonder if parasites could cause these problems. I am on my 7th day of Oxypowder and am having good results. My elimination gets darker by the day. I have also ordered Clarkia and plan to start that when it arrives. Does anyone else have any suggestions? I could use any advise you have.

Thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)