Are you doing a cleanse?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
snowgirl Views: 1,116
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 457,620

Are you doing a cleanse?

I don't know a lot about all the cleansers out there. I started taking Oxypowder about 3 or 4 weeks ago. It comes in capsule form so its easy to take. I got immediate results. My problem was constipation and bloating. I have been trying to lose weight but I had been having trouble getting things to "move." The Oxypowder is a Godsend to me. It hasn't hampered my lifestyle either, I have 2 or 3 good BMs in the first hour I am up, and maybe a couple more throughout the day, but there hasn't been any mad dashes to the restroom or panicking if I get stuck in traffic.

As for me, I don't think I could handle those shakes. Yuck. Taking the Oxypowder capsules is so easy. I guess you just have to experiment and find what works best for you. And always try to drink lots of water. You should drink half your body weight in ounces. A 160-lb. person should be drinking 80 oz of water each day. And be as active as you can be, sounds like with two toddlers you are getting plenty of activity!

Best of luck to you. I'm sure others here will try to help also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)