CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone tried MagO7? Have queston.

marnie Views: 519
Published: 16 years ago

Anyone tried MagO7? Have queston.

MagO7 is like Oxypowder and colosan as it liquifies everything and moves it out. I've been on this off and on for about 3 weeks now. I only take it on the days I have off (4 days a week) as I work in the service industry and can't drop everything to run to the bathroom. My question is, if you've used this product (or one like it) before, do you find that you become dependant on it to move the bowels? I'm not sure if it's this product or just my bad eating habits, but it seems that I keep getting constipated on my off days. Well, maybe not constipated, but when I'm on it, I "go" about 10 times a day - small and liquid - and when I'm off of it, I may get one bm a day, and not always a very large one. Like I said, my eating habits tend to be bad. Well, they are good, and things get moving along and I feel pretty good and then I let things slide and start eating badly - and then get slowed down intestinally. Just wondering if this is the MagO7 or just my poor choices.

Thanks,
Marnie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.809 sec, (1)