CureZone   Log On   Join
Question on bowel cleanse - is this detox symptom??

marnie Views: 1,050
Published: 16 years ago

Question on bowel cleanse - is this detox symptom??

Hi,

I started on MagO7 (like Oxypowder ) taking two doses on Saturday. On Saturday I had 2 very watery BM's. On Sunday it was more like 6 BM's - also watery. Since I felt it was still working, I didn't take any more on Sunday. Monday morning I woke up and had 2 BM's within an hour. Still didn't take anymore (had to work that day and no way I could sit in the bathroom all day!). Well, I noticed over the weekend that I had developed a horrible headache (read: icepick to my head). It would develop in mid to late afternoon and last until bedtime. Sunday was worse. Monday still developed it. Today not as bad. Hardly there at all. It just occurred to me that the headache may be a detox symptom from the bowel cleanse. Is that possible? I really didn't alter my eating at all (in fact I had deep fried shrimp Friday and I've been trying to limit most fats - and especially anything deep fried). Just trying to figure out why the horrible headaches. I get them that severe a few times a year, but always only last one day and do not come back the next day.

Thanks for your help,
Marnie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.453 sec, (1)