CureZone   Log On   Join
Q on Magnesium Oxide and P&B Shakes

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
marnie Views: 1,324
Published: 17 years ago

Q on Magnesium Oxide and P&B Shakes

I have two separate, but sort of linked questions.

1. I'm looking into the oxy-whatever route for bowel cleansing only because it seems to be a calmer way to cleanse the bowels. In reading about all the oxy-whatever cleanses, all have mag. oxide in them - so would it work to just take a mag oxide supplement? Or do these specific cleansers have more than just the mag oxide in them to help the cleanse?

2. Sounds like P&B shakes work great for a lot of people, and are a lot cheaper than the oxy-whatevers, but after reading a lot of posts on here, I'm scared to go that route! Even on the bottle it says that if you don't take enough water, then you could choke. I have a hard time taking larger pills anyway, and I'm scared that it will get stuck in my throat. Can anyone ease my fear? I WANT and NEED to do this cleanse, but have very little money to do anything right now.

If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it!!
Marnie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)