CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone recommend any good bowel/colon cleansing products/companies?

marnie Views: 1,227
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 456,661

Re: Can anyone recommend any good bowel/colon cleansing products/companies?

Thanks to all who responded. When I said I was "backed up", I didn't mean that I was constipated. I just mean that when I have BM's, they are smaller in diameter than I know they should be (telling me that there is something lining the walls to prevent normal BM's) and I get heartburn easily and feel "full" quickly, like there is so much of the food that I eat just "sitting" there in the bottom of my stomach. Also have had a potbelly for so long, and I know that most of it is old waste. In the last few months I have lost 16 pounds, but I can't tell in the way my clothes fit because my stomach is always so distended. I had wondered about the salt water flush, as it seems that it helps to clean out the entire system, which I believe I need, but wasn't sure it would loosen things up enough to bring all that old gunk out. Am also worried about getting too dependant on the SWF, as people do with laxatives. Any input here? I found mag07 in my local health food store, and I really wish I could just buy it, or Dr. Schultze's intestinal cleanse (both formulas) but right now money is pretty tight - but I really do want to clean out my system!! I love this forum - so many helpful people on here! Please help me!

Thanks,
Marnie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.969 sec, (1)