CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel disgusted and ashamed - how do I start?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
light Views: 1,438
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 456,340

Re: I feel disgusted and ashamed - how do I start?

hello pinkcat : )

i have a question about colonix and Oxypowder - I cn;t use Oxypowder or ES becasue they get really ahrd on my kidneys..but is ther another regimen that will give good rsults when it is done before a colonic?

I have been cleansing my oclon for several months now- things are moving but I cant think of a way to get the Master-Cleanse out and fast! Any suggestions?

herbal laxatives work, but the castor oil packs didn;t do much- at least for now. Actually I feel more bloated, gas adn all that when I eat anything now - prunes, and cellery since last night (castor oil pack two nights ago). Maybe I;m not using hteright type of oil- I just read it should be cold pressed, and I did it with the drugstore kind. silly me!

HOw often is it recommende to use-- is it possible to over-use it? I usually push things too much, but shouldI keep the castor oil pack until the water bottle is cold, or overnight?

I'm relaly sorry I'm coming out with all those questions at once...I really need some advice and I know that you have been around the forums for a while.!

Thank you! Any advice is appretiated!

Light

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)