CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need to cleanse bowel, but how? (unique situation)

Views: 1,111
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,948

Re: Need to cleanse bowel, but how? (unique situation)

Maybe trying a Mag Oxide, like Oxypowder , or Homozon would work for you? I have a sensitive system. The PB shakes made me so bloated and constipated, I couldn't take it, but the Mag Oxide worked the night I took it! I slept like a baby. I NEVER slept through the night before. I even woke up in the same position I fell asleep in the first night. I wouldn't do the juice fast. It's just my opinion, I don't know how correct I am, but there is natural Sugar in juice, and that would not help a severe Candida problem. I had rashes all over my body from it, and I cut everything processed from my diet. I, actually, went on a well known diet because it seemed a healthy way to follow a strict processed free, salt free, and Sugar free diet. In a week, ALL of my candida symthoms were gone. (I lost 12 lbs in one week to boot). I would just eat as plain/natural of a food as you can, and I don't know if you eat meat, but lean meat like ground turkey or chicken breasts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)