CureZone   Log On   Join
My treatment.

Views: 1,287
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,443

My treatment.

I'm 30, hun and treat acne, but I've been using for the past 8 years a mix of products that worked for me. I use the St. Ives Acne facial scrub with the Proactive repairing lotion. The other Proactive stuff dries my skin out and is expensive, but I discovered the St. Ives works just as well, and if I keep with it, I am Acne free, and I only use a smidge of the lotion. I have been Acne free for years, but if I skip it for a few days, it comes back.

I know all the toxin cleansing helps, too, and I don't know if this isn't the best to use while cleansing, but doing cleanses I think stirrs up the toxins in the body and makes you break out more, I've heard. I havn't noticed any break outs while doing cleanses and flushes, but I am new to them.
I used pure ginsing, too, and it worked great, but not as well as the Proactive/St. Ives combo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)