CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First-Time Cleanser...A Little Shocked!

shelleycat Views: 3,738
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 453,274

Re: First-Time Cleanser...A Little Shocked!

Hiya Elizabeth! Good for you for cleansing, you'll reap the many rewards of a clean digestive system. :)

It sounds like you're doing great, just be a little more careful to take the fiber separate from any supplements or meals. Take it about 30 minutes prior or at least 60 minutes after a meal.

Most "one a day" type vitamins are pure dreck. They don't dissolve, aren't absorbable even if they DO dissolve. The best vitamins are fresh squeezed juices, second best are powders and liquids from good distributors and health food stores. I like Solaray and Metegenics, myself. :)

Mucoid Placque is caused by a number of factors, not a single food. The most common cause is a bad combination of foods, such as eating red meat with white potatoes. STarch and meats digest at different rates and need different temps and such in order to breakdown properly. When eaten together they often are only partially digested and then end up rotting in the bowels. Adding a fruit dessert on top of this really compounds the problem and causes gas too.

A lack of good microbes is also a factor, and eating sugary, floury non-foods and not enough fiber.

If you want to learn more, please peruse my notes, especially how to increase the power of digestion. This info more than anything else will let you live a vital life free of pain - even while occasionally enjoying oreo cookies and prime rib. ;)

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=424&i=2135

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)