CureZone   Log On   Join
addendum to results of flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
teenabee Views: 1,090
Published: 18 years ago

addendum to results of flush

I've been so focused on trying to recall every step of my husband's first flush I forgot about my own "day after" event. We were both really tuckered out and about midday while folding laundry on my bed, I decided to lay down just a bit. I was getting a detox headache so I thought this would be a good time to test my Zapper. I have the type with wristbands so I tied a rolled up bandanna around my head and inserted my wet wristbands at my temples then I laid back and snoozed for about 10 minutes or so. When I got up, my headache was gone and my head felt much clearer. Later that afternoon I blew my nose and got clear discharge but my hankie also contained quite a few of those long, black threadlike guys I've been getting. They were mostly coiled up and when I tried to stretch them out, they were breaking up - so I must assume they were dead!! Usually, I get one or 2 a day - every other day. This time, I got them out anytime I coughed up any phlegm or blew my nose!!! I want them all GONE!!! But where are they coming from??? Lungs? Sinus cavities? My brain?? :( Can anybody shed some light on this phenomenon?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)