CureZone   Log On   Join
My husband is finally doing it!!!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
teenabee Views: 1,314
Published: 18 years ago

My husband is finally doing it!!!!

I am proud to announce that after many, many sleepless nights and chronic back and neck pain, my husband has agreed to do a liver flush. I simply told him it was time to do it and he nodded. I'll be doing a flush alongside him too so I'll be posting next week on our results. I have had him taking a tsp (more or less) every night to get some sleep so he at least knows some of what he's in for.

In preparation for my flush I did an enema last night and then (for what ever reason) I ate about 4 large cloves of garlic. I sliced them and swallowed with a glass of water. Shortly afterwards I began to get the fumes of garlic coming up so I quickly buttered a slice of bread and ate that which quelled any garlic backlash for the evening. This morning I drank my usual quart of water first thing. Everything went as usual until my last visit to the potty before leaving for work. I didn't feel any sense of urgency, just felt like I could pee. Well, I peed, but then suddenly pooped. It was totally effortless. Upon inspection, it was a fairly large poop about the size and shape of a lemon or lime. I got The Stick and poked around hoping to see something cool, like parasites, but I found nothing (oh shucks). The stool was rather soft and fell apart very easily I just didn't see anything of interest. So why am I even bothering with this post? Well, for the last couple of weeks my allergies have kicked up and I have been feeling like I can hardly suck any air into my lungs. Once I had the bm, my sinuses started running and my lungs opened up!!!wahoo! I thought it would be a short lived breath of fresh air, but it's been the same all day. My sinuses are not completely cleared but I can certainly get a lungful of air today!
Has anyone had a bowel movement/sinus connection like this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)