CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is Raw Butter,Raw Sugar, and Raw Honey?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Serenitii7 Views: 2,877
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 449,558

Re: What is Raw Butter,Raw Sugar, and Raw Honey?

Hi, its referring to non processed. Example, milk in its pure form before its pasturized, and so on, Sugar in its raw form such as Sugar cane, etc, but you can safely use maple syrup to subsitute it and it tastes great in coffees, teas, etc. Of course that's anther thing I'm reading, they say no coffee but for now I'm drinking it cause I've also heard that the caffeine in it helps asthmatics and I'm recovering from respitory problems right now.

As far as proper diet following a gallbladder attack, I've not researched that yet. I do know that you should mainly consume raw fruits and vegies, and if you must cook your vegies keep it to a minimum. Definitely include a good fiber in your diet such as Psyllium, I'm including the P and B drinks you've probably heard about in here. That's the Psyllium and Bentonite Clay and I mix it with 8 oz. of Organic Apple Juice which makes it a nice drink. I've not tasted the Psyllium (mine is the Psyllium Whole Husks) or Bentonite this way and the part that's not mixed well is basically like an apple sauce, so its very bearable. I also buy the two separate and the Bentonite is liquid so I'm mixing 1 tablespoon of each.

This helps cleanse your bowels and get the build up that's lining your intestines and colon. I noticed a difference within days of drinking this.

I'm sure if you keep reading throughout this site you will find tons of information that will answer all of your questions. There are so many wonderful people on the forums that are very knowledgeable and are happy to help.

Hope this helps you. Best of luck.

Cheryl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.359 sec, (1)