CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does OxyPowder remove mucoid plaque?

Views: 4,197
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 445,440

Re: Does OxyPowder remove mucoid plaque?

I think 41551's explaination says a whole lot of good stuff. I've been, as well, on these boards for some time. I had a GB removal and started educating myself. I tried the PB shakes and I just couldn't drink them anymore. I couldn't get them down. I felt like I was drinking a field of bran, and I was so bloated I couldn't button my pants. I didn't get too much of a result from them, either. I heard about Oxypowder , but I can't take pills to save my life. My gag reflex is bad. I was told that Homozon was just like Oxypowder , but in powder form. It wasn't too expensive, and I only take it once a day, but it's enough that I notice a difference. I noticed the difference the next day. I poo more often (and because I take only about a teaspoon a day, it's not liquid poo) and I sleep like royalty! I've taken all kinds of prescription sleeping aids because I couldn't sleep more then 2-3 hours without waking up. I take Homozon at night before I go to bed, and I wake up in the same position I went to bed in. I sleep so soundly, sometimes, that I don't hear my alarm (Ok, if that's the worse thing that comes out of this, so be it).

Don't get me wrong. I changed my diet a lot. I eat no added oils, salt, fat, dairy, sugar, or processed foods (sheesh, i cheat every once in a while, I'm only human). I think changing your diet, if it's really bad, to help the process along is the best for you. I don't get Candida rashes, or GB pain, anymore. I like the Homozon, because I have more control over it, and like I said, I can't take pills. I suppose you could get vegicaps and make your own out of them, but I take 1tsp or so with 8oz PURE water, and follow it up with 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon in 4-6 oz water. I don't bloat, and I am not running to the potty every 5 minutes. I suppose if I took more, I would. I just have to pee bad in the morning, but that's no biggie. Check out Homozon, or I think it is Colosan. They are similar. Just do a search on the internet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)