CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about liquid O2 therapies...

howl Views: 1,688
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 444,763

Re: Question about liquid O2 therapies...

I am also highly interested in Cellfood but cautious about the technology. I work at a health food store where we sell cellfood and customers and other employees tell me that they feel more energy with cellfood, and some say they cannot live without it. I do believe the H2O splitting technology is real. I have seen studies (put out by the company only), and I know that a supplement cannot do so well on the market for so long if it is based on a blatant falsehood. That said, my main concern is with the longterm effects of splitting water into oxygen and hydrogen inside an organism for months or years or shorter/longer. Cellfood starts a chain reaction that keeps splitting water molecules for up to three days. The website says: "In partnership with the body's own natural intelligence, Cellfood releases oxygen whenever and wherever it's needed— and if no longer needed, no more is released." This is confounding to me. I always prefer natural products and environments for myself...this is technology and unnatural, yet it seems miraculously beneficial. I too am still searching for the final word, or maybe an endorsement from a health educator who I truly trust. For now, I am hesitant to use it on a daily basis, as my gut continues to feel unsure about cellfood's impact and relevance. Anyone who has good information can email me or please post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)