CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question to Dusa

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
DUSA Views: 1,515
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 443,953

Re: Question to Dusa

I started taking H202 one and a half month ago with a progressive dosage of 33% H202 2 to 12 drops. I stay now put at 8 drops for a while as I have made two Liver Flush in a row and I want to help detoxify the gastro-intestinal track.
A gall blader problem I lived with unsuspectingly draw my attention trough a light pain inthe gall blader area caused by the action of my H202 supercharged immune system

Looking to the many benefits of H202 and the fact that high doses of antioxydants are not sufficient (maybe adverse to ) to promote a good health I plan to go on with H202 at 2 to 5 drops for a lifelong. There are some indications with animals laboratories that it could increase the lifespan so why not add oxygen to my daily suplements (which include for already 7 years antioxydants minerals, omega3 oils and probiotic) even if I have been cured of candidose
Good healing and happy newyear.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)