CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First flush need answers please and Dr. Shulze

AmyK Views: 1,352
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 441,473

Re: First flush need answers please and Dr. Shulze

As Hypoguy mentioned, about hypoglycemia, during one of my naturopath visits years ago for a yeast detox, there was a woman in the office who was also weak and had many of the symptoms you described, extreme fatigue as well to the point she could barely sit up in the chair in the office waiting room.

Have you had a live blood culture test done? Difference from a regular blood test, pin prink, blood is then placed under a high resolution microscope and video taped. Count is down of white blood cells, microbes (yeast), RBC, all the cells are looked at right there with you and discussed/explained. Cells are not centrifuged and separated as in a regular blood test (by which time they're all dead from lack of oxygen, etc)

In my case I had 5x the regular amount of microbes in my blood count....6 weeks of yeast detox for me. It may be the microbes depriving you of all nutrients in your blood/system and wrecking havoc in your body elsewhere. My regular Dr.told me at the time there was nothing wrong with me and that I was likely overexerting myself. WhateVer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.235 sec, (1)