CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: But I have chronic sleeping problems already!!!!

Views: 2,135
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 441,050

Re: But I have chronic sleeping problems already!!!!

I hear you! I also have FMS. Can you mail order the ornithine? It does seem to help, but I have to take at least 6 of the 500 mg. Also, for your FMS, here's a thought:

I have finally been diagnosed with ADD (another reason to do the cleanses) when my son was diagnosed. So now I take medication for the ADD for better attentiveness. The side benefit is that my FMS pain was GONE! Wow. Give some thought to finding a product that will be calming, and another thing that helped me was taking antioxidant blends to help clean out the toxins. Dandelion also helps clean out toxins. Another herb you might try is St Johns Wort, take it at night, I take 2 capsules and it helps calm me so I can sleep.

Unfortunately I have not found a good solution to waking at 2am, but sometimes taking more St. Johns Wort helps me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)