CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions for Richard.....

Terry C. Views: 3,496
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 438,621

Questions for Richard.....

Dear Richard,

I live in Canada, and have been thinking about the lactic bacteria that you promote for some time. I have great difficulty with any colon cleanse. I suffer from Irritable bowel, which is probably due to parasites, candida, fibromyalgia, and multiple chemical sensitivity. My bowel is the center of it all, and I have severe constipation, irritation, bloating, gas and pain. Simply eating food or having a bm causes severe irritation. In fact, I cannot go by myself at this point, and rely on enemas. All the colon cleansers are too harsh, and the p&b really clogs me up. I know that my problem is not a lack of water or fiber, as I get plenty of both! I have lost a lot of weight because I have bad food allergies , and they seem to be getting worse.

In brief, do you have testimonials from people with IBS, who have gotten better with your product? Does it help the bowel to achieve normal perstalisis(sp?). I want my bowel to heal, as well as learn to move on its own! And is there a guarantee of some sort? I cannot work, and money is very tight- that is why I am hesitant to try anything else....but I would like to know more about your product.

Thank you very much,

Terry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)