CureZone   Log On   Join
Started Lemonade Cleanse, Bad headache, bought clay

birdie Views: 1,305
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 438,542

Started Lemonade Cleanse, Bad headache, bought clay

The headache got so bad I had to go to take some tylenol and go to bed. I just couldn't keep on feeling so bad because I had to do a lot of things the next day. I ate something before I went to bed.
I'm going to back off the Lemonade for a while until I don't have so many things I have to do.
I really do appreciate what you folks have helped me with. This is such a good forum. I'm learning more every day and am determined to get cleaned out. I ordered some of that solid Bentonite clay and am going to use some on my face as a test to see what happens. Maybe better do it on feet first, though. This clay comes from Death Valley, California so I don't know if it is really volcanic ash or not. You mix it with apple cider vinegar and make it into mud that you put on yourself. I remember an I LOVE LUCY episode where she did the mud pack on her face. I wish I could get a picture of it when I do it and send it to you all. Well, thanks again for your kind answers.
Birdie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)