CureZone   Log On   Join
YOU"RE VERY WELCOME!

Views: 3,527
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 4,358

YOU"RE VERY WELCOME!

Hi Cathay,

Yes, I am in the midwest...the north side of Chicago to be more precise. If you are in the Chicago area email me directly and I will give you more details. If you are not close to Chicago I know of a few other CHTs in the midwest region and may be able to refer you to someone. You can also do a search for the International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists (i-act) and click on their referral list. Keep in mind that any member of the association can be listed, and that doesn't necessarily make them good at what they do.

I'm glad to hear that your father's persistence paid off and that your mother didn't go through a needless operation. Unfortunately it does not surprise me that the doctors said that her colon looked 'good'. Keep in mind that they are making this statement relative to what they generally see...which is usually a diseased colon, and at best, an average (less than healthy) colon. The medical community generally regards movement of the bowels every three days to be within the normal range(!). And unfortunately many patients regard daily (let alone 2-3!) bowel movements to be an indication of diarrhea! The medical model is focused on pathology and if symptoms are not present they consider the patient to be well. But, HEALTH IS MORE THAN THE ABSENCE OF SYMPTOMS! Personally, I do not believe it is their intention to mislead...they just don't know any better. Although there are some enlightened physicians out there! If you are in the Chicago area I may be able to refer you to one.

Pam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.813 sec, (1)