CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ptree, have question

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,465
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 4,352

Re: Ptree, have question

Hi Cathay,

Most people find colonics to be a pleasant experience. There are basically two types of colonics; open system and closed system. I have had and performed colonics with both and prefer the closed sytem both for effectiveness and comfort. A well lubricated speculum is inserted and two hoses are connected to it; one for water to enter the colon and another for expelled waste. The more relaxed you are the easier you will release and the less potential for any discomfort (occasionally experienced by some when inserting the speculum if they are too tense...deep breathing helps to relax the sphincters). The pressure and flow of the water are controlled by the CHT. Some people who are particularly congested and toxic may experience some cramping as the trapped gas and fecal matter make there way through the colon or momentary queasiness as toxins are released. However, this discomfort is generally resolved as the colonic progresses. Most people report feeling 'lighter' and more generally at ease. The stomach is usually flatter and bloating is eliminated. Many times general body aches, shoulder/neck tension, backaches or headaches disappear, and thinking is clearer. People also 'hold' chiropractic adjustments much better when colonics are administered.

The sensitivity and skill of the CHT makes a considerable difference in how effective and comfortable the experience is...if you are not comfortable with the person FIND SOMEONE ELSE! I have received colonics from many CHTs and I have never had a 'bad' experience. I have, however, had mediocre colonics and great colonics...and there is considerable difference between the two. I recommend that you ask around for a referral...usually the good CHTs have a loyal following.

There are very few contraindications for colonics; severe cardiac disease, advanced pregnancy, colon cancer, fissures/fistulas/perforations, aneurysms, cirrhosis, severe hemorroids and renal insufficiency. Colonics can be performed when divertiulosis or polyps are present, and can very beneficial in the former case as the pockets are irrigated and cleansed which assists in preventing inflammation.

Regarding your mother, it sounds like she would greatly benefit from colonics. Hard stool is a primary indication of dehydration and a colonic will not only relieve her constipation, but help to rehydrate her. I would strongly advise against any herbal colon cleansing products for her until she is adequately hydrated and consuming more water.

I am not familiar with Dr. Schulze 's products, although I am not a big fan of using cascara sagrada or senna, in particular, on a regular basis...even as part of a cleanse. These are herbal laxatives that work by irritating the bowel. Although they are sometimes beneficial to get or keep things moving during a cleanse, I do not recommend them for other than occasional use.

It is important to realize that one colonic will not clean you out... although it can eliminate a lot of congestion. The old, hardened material takes time and work to eliminate and everyone is different as to how many colonics are recommended. Some people get them occasionally, others weekly...and some people will do a series of a few a week to get started or when they are doing a cleanse or fast. The CHT should be able to advise you in this regard.

As I stated in a previous post, I highly recommend colonics...and especially in conjunction with an herbal bowel cleanse. Colonics should certainly not aggravate any of the discomfort you are presently experiencing, and you may be very pleasantly surprised at how beneficial they are for you. I have had head, neck, shoulder and backaches completely vanish during a colonic, and always experience an improved sense of wellbeing.

I hope I have addressed all your questions. Feel free to email me directly if I can give you any further information.

Regards,
Pam

*Make sure that you do not eat anything for two hours prior to a colonic. A good CHT will also massage and manipulate your abdomen during the colonic to assist your body in releasing, and this is more effective and comfortable on an empty stomach. You can drink fluids, though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.781 sec, (2)