Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Fish4Fun Views: 1,386
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 435,088

Re: Day 3, Saltwater Tonic, Hunger and Psychological Benefits

Sebek,
Very nicely said! I will only pick up the gauntlet long enough to point out that:

Main Entry: meta·mor·pho·sis
Function: noun <======
1 a : change of physical form, structure, or substance especially by supernatural means

***b : a striking alteration in appearance, character, or circumstances***

2 : a marked and more or less abrupt developmental change in the form or structure of an animal (as a butterfly or a frog) occurring subsequent to birth or hatching

Quoted from Webster’s Online Dictionary.

The rest I will concede. My diction was chosen to elicit responses, and I welcome yours! I have read (and had read when I wrote the above entry) a great number of the posts, both archived and current, and I will certainly agree with you that there are some posts that discuss the psychological benefits of this fast. I in no way intended to suggest that there was a conscious or unconscious effort to exclude such posts; my rather rambling post was purely to elicit responses from other members concerning their psychological experiences and to suggest that this aspect of the Master-Cleanse Fast for me was an epiphany. I truly wanted to share that epiphany, and suggest that others might keep an eye out for it along their way.
I wish I were deserving of your perception concerning my thoughts to the Master-Cleanse Fast, but sadly no preparation on my part was done (reference: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=178&i=551) and so I am quite undeserving of the accolade. I will reserve comment on your perception that my experience will be greater at its conclusion than it has been along the way in deference to your experience with the Master-Cleanse Fast, but I might suggest that you take a less aloof position in general when you are attempting to encourage people.
Now, to put something of substance into this discussion about the MC Fast, please tell me and the other forum members about the benefits you have experienced since your 21 day Fast that ended back in February that makes you want to begin another so soon and for so long. This is pure, honest curiosity.

Pax

Fish4Fun

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)