CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I thought I was supposed to lose some weight!

Fish4Fun Views: 1,072
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 435,081

Re: I thought I was supposed to lose some weight!

Pauly,
I lost a few pounds the first day, a bit less the second, and am waiting for the effects of the salt flush now. The scientific answer to your question is quite simple, you are no longer removing more from your system than you are adding; ie your water intake is exceeding the total of your various movements. But, in reference to the Master-Cleanse diet, that does not mean that you are not "loosing weight". As your body uses up fat stores and purges wastes, it requires water, and lots of it. As you continue to eliminate solid waste rest assured that you are loosing weight and do not be overly concerned by what your scales read. If you are not still eliminating solid waste, then you need to continue with the various laxative prescriptions until you find one that helps you. I would guess that your system is using the water to help you break down the stored materials and will soon reach an equalibrium where you again begin to see weight loss.

With Warm Regards,

Fish4Fun

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)