CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Michael Trudeau and the Federal Reserve

cleansoul Views: 2,171
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 43,448

Re: Michael Trudeau and the Federal Reserve

Hello icky,
What do you think and who do you think the Illumunati are? They are a "Branch" of the catholic church! The battle is a religious battle, perhaps not with you, but this is greater than you and I. This is a battle between God and Satan and we are pawnes on the chest board. Satan uses these and the other sects to destoy man, the only way to hurt God. I have no hidden agenda, except to enlighten people to what is going on and what will happen. If you are not religious you will not understand the true battle. From the Bible the book of Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge". I have nothing to hide. This battle is real, wether you believe it or not the truth does not and will not change. If you don't think that the whole Conspiracy theory is set on a religious tone then you have already been deceived. Google the word Illuminati, see what you find. Search and you will find that it all becomes interconnected with one another. Happy searching.

Cleansoul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)