CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stiff neck!!!!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
barbie Views: 1,322
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 433,145

Re: stiff neck!!!!

Hi Fountain of Youth, thank you so much for all that info.! WOW! that sounds pretty bad! how did you end up getting rid of all that, did you drink that tea? does that really help with something like that? well, today it seems to be a lot better, so I guess it's nothing serious, thank God! But, what's wierd is that it started on the left side (back of neck)the other morning, and today, when I woke up, it had moved to the right! isn't that wierd?! I mean, ususally, when you have a stiff neck it doesn't "move" over to the other side, it usually stays where it is until it goes away, right? well, anyway, I've got my husband and my kids massaging my neck, which has helped, but it seems to also run down my back along the spine (on either side of the spine)-this is a real pain in the "neck"! but, it does seem better. it actually was aching up the back of my head, I guess the muscles are all connected - did you have that? Again, thank you for sharing your story, it's good to know all that! Sincerely, barbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)