CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where we fit in

bluestar Views: 1,367
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 431,973

Re: Where we fit in

very well put ... we all make mistakes. the beauty of free will. It speaks to the previous poster's inquiry and the many others as well who wonder how God can let bad things, evil things happen .... why doesnt God stop the madness ....

and the answer is free will. How can anyone blame God?

last night I was watching an episode of Law and Order (I think it was L&O) ... A woman called V for Vengence was going around murdering child molesters. She had done her last vengenance and was wounded in the process. One of the detective was holding her trying to find out how she did what she did. She talked only of being over with it. She spoke of the dispair of seeing what happens to this children and had decided that she could not longer "take it". She said that vengeance belongs to God. the detective said something to the effect that he didnt think God cared anymore ... She responded with such faith ....

God cares. God weeps. God weeps for these children.

The vengeance belongs to God, indeed ... but in God's time, not man's.

and those who have not been caught, those who believe they have eluded judgement will find themselves alone in the world of evil that they have helped to create and sustain. I can only hope that those of us who are so close but yet refuse to fill our hearts with the love and forgiveness that is necessary to take us to the next step will find a way and not have to live thru another cycle with those who have been blinded instead of enlightened by their senses. While it is possible to find a way to ascend out of a world at any time ... it is most difficult for one's soul to find the nourishment it needs to help it do so inbetween major ascension times.

Out hearts are the litmus test. We are free to choose -- I pray for all of us to choose love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)