CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Message for Natalie

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
natalie Views: 891
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 430,897

Re: Message for Natalie

Thanks Lapis

The response has been overwhelming; I mean that in a good way. What you say does make sense to me and I do have my reservations with certain groups. I did post this question on the Christianity Forum and you can read their response if you like. I am open to everyone’s opinion and welcome them, but you are right in that I do need to sort through this and come to my own conclusions.

I am interested in what you say about we are god. Do you mean that there isn't one higher being controlling everyone’s future? I say this a bit sarcastically because I found this hard to believe, but anyway.

Do you know about the Orion Healing technique and the 12 strand DNA technique? I went to a medical intuitive a few years ago-that was quite an experience- she tried to teach me about theta healing. Why I am mentioning it, is because it also about believing that you are god. It is interesting stuff. If you are interested the web page is www.thetahealing.com

Cheers Lapis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)