CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: accutane, what a crock

Views: 12,993
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 423,169

Re: accutane, what a crock

I used Accutane for 6 months in 1992. During the second week of taking the drug I was hospitalized with a near fatal kidney infection. I also had to get glasses after taking the drug for 3 months. I have been diagnosed with chronic depression, premature spinal degeneration, irratable bowel syndrome, and restless leg syndrome within the past 10 years. I was completely healthy before taking Accutane, and now I must endure chronic pain in my neck and back, bouts of severe depression, and never-ending stomach and intestinal pain. This drug needs to be taken off the market immediatley before it ruins the quality of any more lives. I am only 30 and have had to give up the dream of becoming a professional cyclist because of chronic pain. The makers of this drug need to be held accountable for their greediness to make money. They chose to put the drug on the market before testing it thoroughly just to make a buck. And a buck they made at my expense and the expense of many others. Many aren't even aware at the cost they have incurred b/c of the greediness of the makers of Accutane.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)