CureZone   Log On   Join
Cleaning Herbs & Buying Cayenne Peppers

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,891
Published: 19 years ago

Cleaning Herbs & Buying Cayenne Peppers

Hi ALL! I felt that the following Information is VERY IMPORTANT to know for those of you, who are on Dr. Schulze 's Forum and especially to those of you, who want to make your own Tinctures!
Someone asked me an IMPORTANT Question in an email earlier today, pertaining to CLEANING Herbs. I told her, "When you're buying FRESH Herbs for making Tinctures and/or Teas, you must BE SURE that they are ORGANICALLY-GROWN (NO SYNTHETIC Fertilizers used and NOT sprayed with Pesticides). You should then LIGHTLY rinse them off with PURE (NOT Distilled) Water and then air-dry them indoors, so that they're NOT in DIRECT sunlight, hanging them on a cotton or hemp rope with untreated wood clothespins."
She also told me about DIFFERENT Forms in which Cayenne Pepper is available to her and asked me about using them to make a GOOD Cayenne Pepper Tincture. I told her, "These Herbs should be ORGANICALLY-GROWN, and should NOT be IRRADIATED, since MOST Ground Spices are, because the Cos. want to EXTEND their Shelf Life, but UNFORTUNATELY the LIFE FORCE of those Plants ARE DESTROYED! Also in whatever form in which the Cayenne Peppers come, they should be at LEAST 90,000 Heat Units or they are NOT classified by Dr. Schulze as Medicinal Cayenne Pepper!"
I also told her, "EVERYONE should take some form of Cayenne Pepper, but there are a few People, who don't have the Body Constitution for them and should ONLY take them in SMALL amounts!"

"THANKS" for your time and interest!

Tom/Ps. 103:1-5.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)