CureZone   Log On   Join
I am smiling!(does Threelac really work?) to Tamsin

tarmick Views: 1,973
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,428

I am smiling!(does Threelac really work?) to Tamsin

Your symptoms do sound like candida to me, very much like my daughters. You need to find a doc or nutritionist that specializes in yeast syndrome. It took us 5 years. 3 weeks definitely isn't enough time to feel better. The doc told us it would take weeks before she noticed an improvement and possibly a year before she was close to her old self. She's currently taking acidop pills, fo-ti, mega vitamin "C" and B-100, colustrum, flax oil, beta caratene, Chem Defense sublinquals. And, once it gets further blood work back, may put her on a prescrip antifungal. I'm checking into the Threelac and Primal and Fungal Defense on my own. I want to try everything out there.

Your 3 week course definitely does not sound like near enough to heal you. If this isn't completely competent in dealing w/yeast, you must find someone who is. Contact a health food store. I will definitely keep you posted on her progress, as I hope you will me yours.

Good luck. You may want to try reading some books, I've read a ton. Dr. Wm Crooks Candida Connection (the '02 edition) was a great help. Take care. D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.766 sec, (1)