CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am smiling!(does Threelac really work/sick daughter?)

tamsin Views: 1,942
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,410

Re: I am smiling!(does Threelac really work/sick daughter?)

Hi!
Your daughter seems to be suffering from very similar symptoms to me. I've been unwell for the past three years. The most common symptoms are, as with your daughter, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, allergies, sore throat and aching muscles. I too had to have a tonsillectomy and am EBV positive. I have also had shingles and recurrent thrush, cystitis and bad PMS, as well as occasional feelings of food poisoning.

I was only recently told that I might have candida. My GP gave me the anti-fungal Pau d'Arco, some herbs for the liver and some homeopathic medication for EBV. However, I've now finished the three week course (and I was doing a candida diet at the same time), but don't feel any better. Is it possible that I don't have candida after all, or that I need to try some anti-fungal drugs or maybe 3Lac?? Is testing advisable?

I'd be grateful if you could let me know of any progress your daughter makes.

Take care,
T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)