CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am smiling!(does Threelac really work/sick daughter?)

tarmick Views: 2,023
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,408

Re: I am smiling!(does Threelac really work/sick daughter?)

Okay, could I get some opinions on Threelac? My daughter has been sick for 5 years (her whole teen life). She showed positive for IgM candida antibodies 4 years ago and positive for EBV, very low DHEA, high insulin levels. NO doctors would help us - everyone has candida they said...we finally found a doctor who is working w/us, she's on acidop pills, colustrum, fo-ti, mega vitamin C, beta carotene, VERY strict diet. We just started this a couple weeks ago. He also ordered up more blood work and may go w/a precrip antifungal once he receives the results.

I just heard about Threelac the other day on another candida site. A BIG fight went back and forth. Most folks thought the guy who said he'd been cured by it was only interested in selling it, and they referred to past posts where folks said it did not work. I am just trying to hear from folks who have actually used 3Lac and their opinion of it. I need to get my daughter well. Her symptoms started w/nausea, then allergies/asthma, and sore throats. She had to have her tonsils removed last year, they were a MESS. She also has fatigue, but not to a real extreme. I just have to help her get a handle on the nausea. It's not every day, we never know when to expect it.

Any way, to make a long story as short as I can, does 3Lac really work - I can't keep having my daughter try everything under the sun. Also, I've heard good things about Fungal and Primal Defense - please advise. I'd be happy to read your posts or you can e-mail me at mpro548418@aol.com. Thanks so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)