CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHY ARE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH TOPICAL TREATMENTS?!

healthfreak Views: 43,859
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 419,488

Re: WHY ARE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH TOPICAL TREATMENTS?!

Hello Chandasa, I once used garlic on my face to try to get rid of a wart and it burned and made my nose red also. It eventually cleared up and the redness went away. You need to just chill out!
Relax and stay indoors for several days if you have to. Stay out of the sun also! Don't panic! Time is your best friend. Everyday that goes by your face will heal up more and more. Your situation is not permanent. I don't think you will be red for more than 2 weeks. Check back and let us know how you are doing. Many people get treated by dermatologists with chemical facial peels in which they apply glycolic acid to the face. These people are sometimes red for over a month. Also facial Laser peels leave a person with a red face for up to 8 weeks or more. I would drink a lot of distilled water, eat tons of vegetables, and drink wheat grass juice or liquid chlorophyll for several weeks to aid in your skin regeneration. This should help you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)