CureZone   Log On   Join
Intestinal Formula 1 questions

Natalie Views: 1,906
Published: 19 years ago

Intestinal Formula 1 questions

I am a beginner, so I am starting with what is recommended- Intestinal Formula 1, then 2. So I started Formula 1 a week and a half ago. Seemed to work pretty fast. I decided to try 2 pills the 2nd night, but then had really loose stools the next day, so I went back to one pill. I have a few questions:

1) Do I continue to take Formula 1 when I start Formula 2?

2)My movements are definitely softer (and way less painful) and I am having 2-4 a day, BUT not too much seems to be expelled each time, I was expecting to eliminate a lot more, should I go back to 2 pills a day?

3)I am a bit scared after reading some of the "junk" people have eliminated with Intestinal Formula 2, I just fearthat I am going to be stuck in the office bathroom for 3 hours expelling worms. So, should I start Formula 2 on the weekend just in case? I guess I'd rather get rid of all the junk and be a little scared than die of colon cancer like my grandma did at 65.

Any other advice and or experience with this would be helpful. Like I said I am a beginner and I got my husband to do it too. I hope we have a lot of luck and continue to do more cleansings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)