CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constipation questions

shelleycat Views: 1,227
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 418,214

Re: Constipation questions

Enemas are quite harmless. :) If there were any harm to them I'd be dead by now LOL! If you push the stick/point in too far you can irritate the inner end of the rectum. Just go slow and stay within your comfort range and you'll be fine! :)

You can substitute flax for psyllium no problem. Just use a LOT Of B when you first start out, and gradually increase the flax.

coated and cracked tongue means both colon cleansing AND fasting, but not just The Master Cleanser drink, you should only have 1-2 of those drinks a day and also the P&B shakes and spicy teas. Yogi's Egyptian Licorice Mint, INdia Spice, or Ginger would be good for you. :)

Don't start the olive oil until your tongue is clear. It can be cracked, just not coated. When you do start the oil, best to take some digestive enzymes or peppermint tea with it.

enema bottle? Do you mean Fleets? Avoid fleet enemas! Very bad. ORder a bucket setup online, or get a bag from Walgreens or Walmart for cheap.

Hope that helps! OH and in case I forget to visit this forum, feel free to ask questions in my forum, I always see those. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.223 sec, (1)